Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

May 23, 2008

Update for Whitney...

Whitney asked that I update all on the current situation. Monday, May 19th Whitney was admitted to the hospital for hemoraging and pre-term labor. She was taken via ambulance to Rockville, MD where she remains in the hospital on complete bedrest.

Whitney is 25 weeks pregnant today. All tests indicate the babies are fine but the contractions continued so they have put Whitney on a Tributalene (spelling?) pump among a multitude of other things to try and speed up the maturity of the babies.

The doctors believe the bleeding is coming from the not so old c-section incision in the uterus. As long as contractions stay at a minimum and bleeding stops she may be able to come home Sunday. She will remain on the pump and they will call her when her contractions increase so she knows to up the Tributalene.

Long story short...she needs to carry the babies at least 3 more weeks. So this is a request for additional prayer from all who may be praying for them.

Beth (Whitney's sister)

6 comments:

The Goddess G said...

{{Whitney}} sweetie...I'm praying and praying hard...for you...for the babies...for your family. I just called your home. I know that you aren't there...but I wanted to leave you a message...wanted you to know that you are thought of and prayed for. If there is anything I can do...please let me know.
Thinking of you...
Love, Carole

Anonymous said...

Hi Whit:

Hang in there!! You can make it as long as you need to. You are a strong, resilient woman!

Lots of hugs and prayers!
Alycen

Anonymous said...

Whitney, I hope things are okay!

Bethany Wurdeman said...

Whitney I cant stop thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. Please know I am praying for you and your little ones.
Be strong!!!
SMILE,
Bethany

Unknown said...

Your family - and especially you and the twins! - are in my prayers. I'm hoping for a positive outcome and a pregancy that continues for weeks more!!!

Kathi Johnson

Tanaya said...

Praying... Father God, I ask for mercy for the Prillers. Please keep Your angels on gaurd watching over them and especially the 2 new little ones. We know that each child, born or unborn is a unique, special gift and I ask that You would give the rest of the Priller family time... Time to get to know the little girls growing inside their mommy's belly. I pray that you would reach Your hand out to Whitney and stop the contractions. I pray that You'd breathe life into the babies' lungs when they are born and that they would astound everyone around them with their resiliency. Above all else, I pray for Your glory in this situation, Lord. Let people look at the these children and their family and say "Praise God! It is a miracle!" Thank-you for Your many blessings, Lord and thank-you that we can rest in the knowledge that you want only the best for us.
~Amen~