Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

May 13, 2008

The plan.

Well, the plan was over the last four weeks to hang tight, and wait for our ECHO appointment. According to this plan I have done just that. We go for the babies ECHO's in the morning.

I have gotten pretty good at this numb thing and I can hardly believe the time has gone by like it has. Ghee, have you checked out the numbers at the top of the screen lately?

I'm a bit panicky in the idea that we have such a small time to prepare for these two little girls arrival. Waiting for the other shoe to drop has defiantly left me behind and stressed.

If we make it through tomorrows appointment with no horrible news then for the most part I think we are doing really good and things are as positive as they can be. Upon that , the baby overdrive will commence.

I don't know if having twins has anything to do with this or not but I have been a cleaning friend over the last two weeks, so maybe you do nest early for multiples...uhm. All I know is that at this rate I will be exhausted when they get here.

I have been having a good deal of "adhesion" pain over the last two weeks. Regular OBGYN says things are fine, probably are but I'm glad I am seeing the babies tomorrow.

I haven't asked for many prayers as of lately, but we still need them, especially the babies and me. This journey has proven to be a little harder emotionally than I had imagined, it is all good, but I have had some unexpected emotions and the feeling of loneliness that I wasn't expecting.

Trying hard not to get excited and hopes up is the hardest, sucks really, but I feel like I have to live for the moment so to speak. It is getting harder as they grow and my love for them grows, I don't like the feeling of numbness I have allowed myself to have and I will work on that after the appointment this week.

The babies names...don't ask. Good news is that with much personal sacrifice and negotiation I have been able to eliminate three of Tom's faves...Heidi and Daphne and Veronica, not that they are bad ones they are just ones after weeks of repeating I just can't see one of our children fitting.

Latest favorites...
Rebekkah Elizabeth Rowan Priller
Ellaleigh Arden Jeanette Priller
Kennedy

I feel compelled to voice my prayer tonight.

"Lord in all your wisdom and knowledge please direct my thoughts and paths so that I be a better servant to you and through you find the strength in which you know I need. Forgive my distance as protection for my heart, because through you Lord I know that I am just another in the palm of your hand and you carry me at all times. Thank you Lord for all my blessings and these two precious gifts. Please Lord help me with my negative and fearful thoughts as they use and waste our time as well create mischief. Amen."

Yes, it really is that simple, just ask and he does provide.

No comments: