Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

March 13, 2008

Another long night.

Yep! It's that time again, a doctors appointment in the morning. Part of me is so excited to see them again, then the other part of me is will they see what the problem is with our baby girl ~ a.

Just like in the past, I should be full of joy, after all there is baby b. But as repeated in history, bittersweet is only good for chocolate.

So I have not gotten more than 3-4 hours of sleep over the past two weeks due to nightmares. One night was the baby didn't have a brain, the other was no kidneys, the other was only one vein in the cord and brain injury... after i try to go back to sleep I just can't, I'm really just too upset. Right now I am so tired I feel sick and weak.

I pray that the appointment in the morning will help much of this, the other shoe goes ahead and drop if it needs too and I can get to a place in the pregnancy where for a short while I can sleep and embrace this miracle, our pregnancy and our babies.

And by the way , yes we need a lot of prayers for the babies.

No comments: