Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

March 06, 2008

The hokey pokey...

That's what it's all about...

Well for right now that is. Yeah, I know for sure I felt a baby move tonight. I was getting all giddy about the results of Project Runway, the mist of the movie on Life Time "The Good Witch" and George Lopez and there it was.

I was waiting to see if I could feel two separate movements...I can't say that I did, but then half of my stomach is still numb from my section 2 years ago, so I will remain hopeful that all is well in there, and I felt one move because it was trying to get away from the other!

I smiled for the first time in a week I think, I have of course caught another cold and have spent many nights coughing and sneezing. No one will ever convince me that I have a incompetent cervix that is for sure, if those two little ones are still there after this cold, then they are staying in there!

By the way we don't know anything about baby "b", we didn't have to do the testing as of yet but we do know from the cvs that "a" is a girl. Yeah, that was one of the other last times I smiled.

Clocks ticking, 7 days from tomorrow to we see them again...what will I do with the time...?

By the way if anyone has been wondering if they can help us in any way. Pray for the babies that they make through this and that I can give them whatthey need while I carry them and as I raise them. Just pray,pray, pray.

1 comment:

The Goddess G said...

Whitney,
Please know I pray for the babies every day...and for you and Tom that you have peace of mind...that everything will be okay. I vote myself most horrible friend ever for not visiting regularly. I owe you an e-mail as well for the fantastic picture frame...and the letter that brought tears to my eyes.
Love,
Carole