Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

March 28, 2008

Not a lot going on...good I think?

Well, for the first time in 10 almost 11 years I am pregnant and there is really nothing going on. The adhesion's that I have had over the years of surgery and our last section are starting to tear, not fun, this does create some concern for me. Last time I had to use medications it was so bad, this time I am just sort of working through it. It does involve getting irritable and crabby and having to lay down a bit more than I have time for, but I am really trying to go with no medications at all this pregnancy. The sharp pains and lingering soreness does strike panic in me though. I have picked the phone up three times since last night to call and ask "do you think this is okay?", but put it down all three times, because I know it is probably the adhesion's. I really wish that I could feel the babies move by now, there are moments but with the adhesion's and the continued numbness from the last surgery...I doubt I will fill them anytime soon.

We go to the doctors this coming Tuesday. Seems like for ever, it is the whimpy one, the weigh, pee, measure, that will be twenty bucks please doctor. We don't go to the ultrasound doctor until the 11th. It is my birthday and what a great present that will be...if all is still well. On my birthday two years ago we confirmed Aubrey's condition, well two days before but it pretty much changed that days for ever.

I'm starting to get a bit freaked out that we will be bringing two babies home. I think that survival thing in me was telling me wait and see, and you lucky if you get one... I think I am really starting to believe this is going to happen...

The money part of having three children under two is getting a little scary, we will do it, we always manage but it is a bit scary too. Once you have one, the reality of what goes with a child comes into play far before all the ooohhhh and ahhhhs, for us at least.

So here is to a very uneventful month, other than some bloating...ahhh, gotta love those pregnancy fluid retentive days....

I notice that I didn't put on here what we are in need of prayer wise...well, we need prayers that theses two babies get here safely, that I can continue to go medication free, that we are able to persuade Anneleise that siblings are good, and we are able to remain financially stable as we prepare for the babies arrival. You asked.

1 comment:

The Goddess G said...

Whit,
Keeping you in my prayers. I continue to pray for the safe arrival of those babies!!! Anneliese will be an awesome big sister. Thinking of you always.
~Carole