Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

August 22, 2008

A few salvaged pictures...

Yeah you guessed it.
Walmart found the pictures and they exposed the film during processing so we have very little pictures of the birth and the first few days. Yeah, I'm upset. On top of that the hospital pictures are not here yet and when we called , yep, there was a problem there too. We may be able to get a picture of the girls together from the hospital but that will probably be it. If I can get my hands on a cord to my camera I can get some more but, well that will take effort in searching the house and not that it isn't important, but you know it's like this..."it's on the list"...

On that note we ttok off Saturday to get some pictures and I skipped cleaning and cooking and bathing to catch up on the memory making. Oh, well it's just dirt right? Anneleise did not get her pictures done with the girls and for her birthday until Dad is back to work, she can't get away from him and anyone who separates the two, watch out!

I am struggling with getting a groove going, seems that the house hold chaos seems to always demand my attention, learning to ignore it. Yesterday went well in some areas, but there just isn't enough time. Problem with this dirt, dust and clutter is that I am about as close to a OCD person that I can get before being medicated...uggh. I can't give in though these little ones need me and so does Anneleise and the days are just flying by...really this Saturday they were a month 4 weeks old. yeah that causes some anxiety too, heck breathing causes me some anxiety lately.





No comments: