Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

August 01, 2008

Another quickie!






Okay, I have some great pictures but no time, I am thinking that this could be the new theme to this blog.
The latest news is that Beka may come home Sunday, she will be 35 weeks. Atty, of course continues to fill her shoes and create a bite of excitement, she is doing fine and should be okay but has decided to challenge every traditional "preemie" obstacle at least once. Guess we know who she is going to take after.

The only snap in the plan this weekend we had to come home, Anneleise did not do well after our absence for 5 days coming to the hotel and staying there and she had even less interest and tolerance for the long days at the hospital. Not that I don't blame her, if I am not with the girls I don't really care to hang out there either. So we regrouped we are home and tracking down the road each day to be with the girls and get home to be with her in the evenings. She has done better and seems happier on a bigger picture, however this has been a tough week for her so some prayers for her tolerance and forgiveness and patience is in great need. Of course our little one are in need of some prayers that they transition well over the next days and we can soon all get under one roof, safely and in perfect timing that we can find a "groove".
Our pictures are so limited because of the girls being in the NICU A for the first days, it is for high needs and more sensitive babies and they really try to get us crazy folks from flashing and snapping, so now they they are in the NICU B we are able to get better pictures and more of them.
I hope you enjoy them and I hope to get better with the whole photo adding thing so that I can get more on faster!







6 comments:

Theresa said...

You have added two beautiful angels to your wonderous family!!! I am in love with them and I have only seen PICTURES! OH, How I wish we lived close...I'd be over as soon as they got home to hold them both! They are adorable and you must be full of pride and love for all your babes! Congratulations! Love and hugs....
Theresa, Don, ^Donny^, and, our lil Rosebud/Moonbeam :)

Bethany Wurdeman said...

WOW!!! They are So Beautiful!!
I love the pictures!!
SMILE,
Bethany

Carole said...

Whitney...what beautiful, beautiful babies! Keeping all of you in my prayers.
~Carole

Matt said...

CONGRATS! Oh my...they are so beautiful!! I hope that your family is all back home very soon. Thank you for sharing!
Love,
Amanda
Connor's mom

Carrie27 said...

Congrats! They are beautiful and look great! I am 32 weeks pregnant this week with twins and also have a daughter already. The scariest part is going to be the adjustment period with our daughter, just as you have posted. I hope that the girls get to come home soon so you guys can start making your transition.

Tanaya said...

Breathtaking... simply adorable.