Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

February 03, 2008

Hanging out..err...in.

I'm here at the house just hanging out, inside,isolated and bored. Well worrying is quite time consuming however gets boring.

Everyone in our house is passing the flu, cold whatever it is around. I really did all I could to not get it, but have and have of course kept it the longest.

I really didn't need this, it just adds worry to my mind. We don't go back to any doctors until the 18th of Feburary. Good because each trip is abut 30.00 in gas and 35.00 copay, but honestly I would pay it everyday to just see those hearts beating....uggh. I don't know if I can make it two more weeks.

Iam very anxious for this pregnacy to get past that first trimester point and even more anxious to get to that moving around point, then you have some kind of knowledge things are at best...going.

The plan is to go in on the 22nd for the first of the scans for birth defects. Lovely. I remember these weeks not so long ago. I have been praying that this pregnacy remains so uneventful and all my concern will be fruitless.

I haven't posted much because really there is nothing to post. I have of course all my hopes and dreams about this pregnacy but I can't bare to share them yet, so I have been trying to concentrate on fellowship and prayer.

This is where you ask, "is there anything I can do?" and this is where I say,"Pray, pray for two healthy babies and a healthy mom (me)."

I would like to say that I plan on posting again soon, but really, I can almost hear the minutes ticking in my head. It is unremarkable how when I have a list of things a mile long that need attending to the day is not nearly long enough...but since the moment I have found out that I am pregnant...I feel like I am in the Matrix movie, the scene where everything moves like super sonic speed in reverse.

I really don't like wishing my days away, especially with this pregnacy, I want to embrace each day and have joy...maybe you could add some of that into the prayers too, that I can find the courage to relax and embrace the days with this pregnacy. Looking back, some of my best memeories were made during pregnacy.

No comments: