Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

February 21, 2008

Imagine this.

Can you guess, come on, I know you got it in you...

It's already snowing, it's sleeting in addition. It's 10:26 pm and it was to start at midnight, so there is a two hour head start on plans to ruin what was to be a wonderful and exciting day for us and the babies...

Rats.

I have hope though that the storm will just stall (sorry Southerners) and when the appointment is over and we are over the mountain ridge...it comes at us with all it's got and we just get snowed in for the weekend. But, at last, mother nature decides to get involved in my infertile life and is throwing us a party tonight so it is looking slim or nothing that we will make it to the appointment in the morning. Yeah. Did I mention that slim just walked out the door?

I don't want to lose electric. It's too cold for that...but telephone and err, TV...ahh how grand would that be.

I am beginning to think that we will not get an ultrasound anytime soon, seems like every appointment there is a change of plans...errrrr. By the time we get one they will be able to tell the sex...double errr. I don't want to find out, I want that true real surprise that you get at birth. Tom doesn't get this. I try to tell him that after IVF and all the years of fertility treatments and calenders and militant living, this would be the first true ultimate shocker and surprise (good one that is) we have ever had. I'm hormonal, going through Internet withdrawal and frankly spent way too much money at the store tonight in the "snow" frenzy of the year and have nothing to eat...double rats!

No comments: