Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

February 12, 2008

I've got it!

Okay this is a self diagnosis here but I just know that I have it.

OCUSD

What is it?

Obsessive Compulsive Ultra Sound Disorder.

You laugh...I wish I was.

Like a druggie surfingthe parking lots, I have found 100 reasons why I should just call the doctors and get one, I need a peek in my uterus.

If the whole "test tube" baby thing was really that simple. My babies in a tube, clear glass where I could sit for hours on ends and watch cells divide and hearts beats....ahh :).

Okay, I have admitted it...it is my uterus and I want to know what is going on in there! I just need to know that they both are okay, that everyone is accounted for. If I was a duck I would have whiplash by now getting up and checking my eggs, counting them, moving them etc then sitting back down to only turn around and do it again. The first trimester is probably natures way of giving our babies the well deserved break they need, I would probaly bother them to the end.

It has been our goal to have less invasive exams in the first trimester due to the history, which meant less ultrasounds. I don't know what I was doing that day when I jumped on the "I want to treat this pregnancy like it is normal train." "Lets not look for problems yet." Someone should have reminded me that the pregnancy may be normal but the mother is ...well, err, NOT!

The roads are covered in snow...calling for ice. Don't want to lose the eletric and people have injuries but some ice would at least remove the idea of getting one tommorrow...then there is Valentines Day~ Whole nother post...

No comments: