Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

June 18, 2008

Get this...

So this is it, the top picture in the yellow shirt is me the day before I gave birth to Aubrey and Anneleise. They were 37 weeks and 2 days/ Aubrey had way too much fluid, Anneleise has just barely to get buy till delivery.

The bottom picture, the green shirt is me at 28 weeks and 3 days. They both have more fluid than they should, we hope this will be resolved this week with some medications and of course...more bed rest! Whooaaaa! Being an over achiever by nature, I think I should go ahead and try to let this one go. I really can't imagine getting any bigger than I was with the girls , but with all the steroids and medication that I wasn't on the last time...these girls are going to be bigger so if for some reason I make it to 37 weeks and 2 days.....Whooaaa!

That's all I have to say on this topic.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bethany Wurdeman said...

Whitney I Love the Pictures!!!
I am so Glad to see the babies in your tummy still!!
SMILE,
Bethany