Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

July 31, 2008

A real quickie...

The girls are here.

They are the most beautiful little beings I have seen other than my Aubrey and Anneleise. Yes I am partial, but they are adorable.

I am also very over whelmed, Anneleise is over whelmed, Tom is a walking Zombie and our nieces who are 18 and 12 are keeping our lives running right now, so that should tell you something.

They are dealing with the typical preemie obstacles...but doing very well considering some obstacles that we didn't even knew existed.

If i was a fortune teller I would tell me that Atty will be our handful, already she is a hand full. Her eyes stare into your soul. Our Beka, well I think she will be the silent sweet wrapping everyone around her finger kind. She has the cutest little grin. Anneleise...well, she is our funny happy loving sweet baby who gave the the love and courage to want, work and fight for Atty and Beka. Our dear forever baby Aubrey, well she is our reminder of the power of love, faith and that we can make it where ever we want to be and our love for her will never change.

Saturday to Sunday was tough, we held our twin girls Sunday morning...our life is good and we are at peace for our family. There have been some scarey moments but they are doing so well.

The girls are taking everything we have time wise and my section although went well is causing me much more physical complications this time around so be patient I promise I will get some good stuff up soon.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Congratulations!!!

Tanaya said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him all ye creatures here below;
Praise Him all ye heavenly host;
Praise Him Father, Son and Holy Ghost!

Absolutely delighted to hear of the girls arrival!!!

Carole said...

Congrats congrats congrats!!! Welcome sweet babies.
~Carole

Anonymous said...

yay! Congratulations Prillers! I'm so, so, very happy for you!