Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

April 05, 2008

Feeling bad...not sad, bad.

I am not feeling well today, more like this evening. I have not felt really well for two days now. I would tell someone if I could explain it...

It isn't the flu, I know this, if I didn't know any better I'd say I was going to start my period.

I doubt this is good, but I know if I call the doctors on the weekend I will get first the answering service and I will go through the whole what it feels like, then the return call reminding me if it is something there is noting they can do at this stage of the pregnancy but if I begin to bleed to death give them a call, or they will tell me it is a virus and to go to bed with my feet elevated.

Sigh.

I will probably just worry all night and maybe fall to sleep. I will have to get some prayers in, can you guys do the same?

Did is mention, sigh?

No comments: