Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

April 06, 2008

Holding on.

Feeling crappy. Not much better, I will call the doctors in the morning and at least ask if I should worry even though I will anyway.

The baby name game is not going well, he is holding back to I eliminate some of my names, but ahhh, I will wait until he gives me at least two more of his.

Nobody likes Charleigh. Sounds like a boy. Whatever.

When I was a child everyone though I was a boy. Whitney Leigh.

I sorta liked it, I got the chance to show myself for who I was, I wasn't pre~idea. Nope there was very little pink in this girl. However I had long very long hair and always had pig tails until my mother got tired of doing them and me yelling that they hurt because she pulled too hard and then gave me the famous Dorthy Hamil hairs cut aka. bowl cut.

Then the who are you a boy or a girl started until the bumps arrived and then it was a pretty much closed deal and I got to turn the smarty table and respond..."duh, are you blind?"

No comments: