Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

July 11, 2008

Another update, another plan.

I'm home.

I'm feeling really foul.

They took 100 cc's off baby "b", wanted to do the same for "a" but honestly I couldn't handle it, we had this done for Aubrey in our last pregnancy, however this time I guess with adhesion's and both of them having more fluid it was way more hurtful.

She was happy with the one, the fluid was clear and looked go. For about 4 hours it felt good, gave me some relieve, however I can feel it building up again already.

We are now on a sliding insulin scale. I am not very happy of this, and i just pray that my kidneys are not effected from all of this as well as my pancreas and liver. Yggh.

The girls looked good, very very active.

The new plan is to make it till Monday. Then we will see. There is talk, and I mean only talk that this week will be the week.

I don't want to get my hopes up and I do want the babies to be safe, but ohhhh how sweet it would be for them to move out...just the idea of it gives me a glimmer of hope.

It is getting very hard to get ready for them, the discomfort is 24 hours 7 dys a week now and frankly just functioning is all I can do, I don't feel like I am getting any bonding or preparation for them to arrive, makes me a bit sad. I just sit around alone while Tom entertains and keeps Anneleise busy, and seems the only talk about the babies is what is going on with their health and mine. The big whoop is going to the doctors and maybe tothe store, which ends up with me ditting in the car while Tom finishes the shopping. No normal fun pregnancy stuff this pregnancy either.

Guess some people get to celebrate a pregnancy and some just have their babies. Best case senerio this time arund is we get to have our babies. Really in the grand scheme of things that is all we wanted anyway, a little fun and excitement would help the stress of all this though.

1 comment:

Carole said...

Whitney...sending you a big ole hug. Towards the end of carrying a singleton was all I could take...I think if it was twins I'd go on a shooting rampage. Hey...not to give you any ideas. Strike that last statement.

Hoping that the babies are delivered safely...and you can have your body back soon!
~Carole