Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

July 21, 2008

Waiting on results.

Went to the docs this morning, waiting on the results, they will call in the morning. If things are good on my end we will go to the docs on Thursday and get all situated and delivery is Saturday at 9:30!

If things are getting hairy by the blood work then we go Tuesday, then there is sudden nature and my water breaks and we go before anyway.

The babies are looking good they say, I'm not, they didn't have to tell me that there is enough fluid to sink a boat on board...

Am I scared, oh yeah, am I ready I guess, better now than later, do I want to think about the next 4 days...na I wish I could just go off somewhere. But ah yes there are things to do like get my daughter well, yeah Anneleise has taken to a case of either poison ivy/oak or and athletes feet...ah, the trials of parenthood.

I'm getting really scared about the health of the girls and their conditions and then there is the whole section thing. I did okay with the girls last time but I feel so horrible now that I can't imagine surgery helping anything.

Pray for me and the babies, and Tom and please pray that the change isn't too much for Anneleise. Oh dear I just thought about her not being a only child after Saturday...how crazy is that?

I have wanted this for ever for us and for her, hope she is as appreciative.

No comments: