Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

July 03, 2008

Prayers needed.

Some for the babies, they are getting tight, really big thanks to the sugar, the meds and little to no activity and they still need a good three weeks to grow.

I go the next three Wednesdays. The last we will evaluate if we are still here. Here as in the cervix is still good, the blood pressure remains good, the sugar doesn't stop things like my kidneys from working, the girls continue to pass the biophysical and somewhere I hope my mental state can be entered into the equation. I am home still and will continue to work on that goal of staying home.

Some for me. I love them, I will fight to the end for them, but they are slowly ripping me apart.

Some for our life. Chaos in forward motion is a minor understatement. Way too much to do, so not enough time to do it in. Pray that I see the "what needs done" from the "wish was done" from the " should be done".

Pray that my lovely doctor find the continued strength to put up with me and my personality which on a good day is tolerable, on a bad day pathetic and in about another week will be relatively "wicked".

Someone should pray for Tom. Today Tom is the father to our children. That is all the billing he is getting. He needs some energy, strength and wisdom...mainly just enough of wisdom to say very little after about 6:00pm and nothing before 9:00 am. I do feel a bit for him, I have not felt well for almost 6 weeks now and really it is probably getting old.

Hey, I said I do feel a bit for him, I didn't say I felt sorry for him...I pray for him and for us and for my family...

The news of three weeks 21 day countdown did get things moving, Tom kicked it into gear and the nursery is so very close to getting done, we are really cramped for space but i am trying to keep a twin bed in the room for the first months until the girls sleep through the night. This is okay it just looks a little cluttered and I do seem to get annoyed with clutter so I need to let this go and just be happy with the success of one evening in the room working and his progress.

It is official, the names will be decided this weekend.

1 comment:

Carole said...

Whitney,
SO glad things are continuing on well. I had to laugh about Tom though. I think all men should have that rule. Don't say anything after 6 and before 9. Don't they realize life would be easier.

Thinking of you and praying.
~Carole