Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

July 14, 2008

Yet anothr update...

Since I am typing this I'm sure you are able to come to the conclusion that I am not in the hospital in a coma.

I pay a very good high risk doctor and dang it, she knows her stuff. The fluid is better on both of the girls, baby "a" belly is looking a lot better she lost two weeks of measurements of the belly in 4 days. Baby "b" is doing well also.

We are going to continue the insulin on a sliding scale, rest and working on some pain management on the adhesion's for me, at best I can give another week, with divine intervention...two.

She has promised me that if I get to the 27th of July our 34th week she will call the hospital and end this uphill battle.

In order for this to happen my sugar and the girls fluid and sugar has to remain stable and there is always the chance that I go into labor and we can't stop it then that will be the day!

No comments: