Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

July 23, 2008

What is up?

Well the good thing is my liver values weren't so I got to stay home another day ~ yeah!

Now if I could get the itching under control.

We are off tot he doctors in the morning , an early appointment. Things have been insanely crazy here, we have had storms and everything that needed to get done is getting done today.

NOT!

Things that need to get done are getting done. Big difference.

I don't really know what is going on but the girls have been less active and things have been really different today. My cervix had began to shorten (for me) but was far from dilation as of our last visit, however I wouldn't be surprised if things are really different in the morning.

Maybe I am just hopeful at this point that it would happen in the morning. I really don't want the pregnancy to be over. Can you believe that I typed that?

But really I don't. I really wanted to saver this pregnancy and enjoy some of the fun things that come with having babies. I don't have any pictures of me pregnant really or really any mementos.

Strike that if the stretch marks and extra padding don't disappear then I do have a good bit of that!

I can't believe that Anneleise will have sisters (on earth) this weekend. That she will not be our only child in our house. That we did it. We are having two more little girls.

With all the stress and worry, I really did just simply forget that we are so blessed, down right lucky to have our girls, even more lucky to have had our angel, Aubrey has made us appreciate our girls 10 times fold.

Well, here is to another and the last doctor appointment of the pregnancy.

We need a lot of prayers.

Pray that the girls are healthy as can be for 33 weeks and 6 days. That our sugars even out quickly and pose no risks to them or me. Pray that I can handle the epidural, it works and I can mentally make it through the section. Pray that Anneleise , never thinks I don't love her and that she doesn't hate me for bring two siblings home. Pray that the girls get to come home in a timely manner with little or no intervention and medications. Pray that our family travels safely to and from the hospital, that they get to enjoy the birth. Pray that Tom can handle the load placed upon him. Pray that as he started his FMLA, we can financially survive until he goes back to work and we have no major disasters.

Pray that our babies are going to be healthy. No surprises.

I'm sure there are a million things I should be asking help for in prayer but those are what are consuming my thoughts right now so feel free to add to the list.

No comments: