Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

July 23, 2008

Drum roll please...

It has been decided.
It is official, engraved items have been ordered.

Our girls will be called
Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee Priller (Beka)
and
Brennah Atlynd Brooke Priller (Atty)
Now that this has been decided, they may come when they are ready. This was hard this time, especially knowing that we will not get to have anymore children. Tom fought a good fight and frankly I did give in way more than I thought I would, however I do think he is taking advantage of the fact I am not feeling well and on a lot of medications. But in the end I am happy with the choices, I did so want Rowan and I really am not that on board with Brennah, but I think it will grow with me once I have a face to put with it.

4 comments:

Bethany Wurdeman said...

Whitney I love the names!! So cute!!
I cant wait for you to have them and see pictures. I know their Heavenly Sister will be watching down on them when they are born.
All Most Done!!
SMILE,
Bethany

Nimkee's Mum said...

whitney, I just caught up on reading your blogs. I have been wondering how you've been doing. Wow.....they're almost here! And what beautiful names they have.

I am keeping you and Tom, and all of your girls---in my thoughts and prayers. I look forward to "meeting" the newest additions real soon.

TTFN....Mxxoo :O)

Bethany Wurdeman said...

Whitney I am SOOOO HAPPY for you and your family!!! You were so strong thru that long road but you did it. You have 3 Beautiful Girls and Beautiful Beautiful Angel Girl!! I know she is looking down saying wow I have the Best Parents!! Could you please email me your address I want to send you a gift. Cant wait to see pictures.
SMILE,
Bethany

Carole said...

Hopefully Beka and Atty are here safe and sound and you guys are all recouping! Thinking of you.
~Carole