Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

January 18, 2008

Chilln' and illn'

I haven't felt so good since late last night. Anything to worry about? Don't know!
I have a huge stomach history. Born with a gastrochesis (sp?). I have had many surgeries and from that have had a host of belly problems, so anything from nerves to certain foods or lack of fluid can cause havoc.

With the adhesion's that I formed over the years our last pregnancy was a bit painful. Hell, it was a lot painful, but it was predicted that if I ever got pregnant again, especially in the near future, it should be less.

New Flash! I'm thinking that the adhesion's not only grew back but doubled up. So on top of praying that theses two precious wonderful gifts continue to thrive and their little hearts stay strong and they get here right on time, we can add that "mom" does not get a bowel obstructions, stays hydrated, and that the pain of adhesion's ripping won't cause too much anxiety. The pain is tolerable. Wondering if that pain was the pain I should have called the doctor on is madding. When you feel a ripping or stabbing pain, you think "I should call the doctor..." so I just fret, and pray that I have made the right decision. I'm sure this is way more info than the average blogger would prefer to read, but, In fact have warned everyone that I am not, never have been the typical anything...but if you really want to know what I would love to stop is every time I pee waiting for blood on the toilet paper. If I didn't know better I would bet money that this is some form of ancient Chinese torture of some type.

In an attempt not to be self absorbed...we should probably start a prayer chain for Tom. Life for Tom has been a little tougher this time around and I predict that it is only going to get worse. When I remind him that we will always have each other, he "hummmp" and grins.

What is with that? is that like, yeah I got the boobies prize "hummmp" or is that the, Oh,dear...lucky me "hummmp"

Well, all I can tell you right now today that is, pray that he finds direction for his "hummmp" because that will surely get him buried in the backyard quicker than these babies will be here.

No comments: