Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

January 07, 2008

The numbers are in.

Got the call today. The numbers are 1046.

All I can say is that they are up, there is no order in them, they are to double every 48 hours and they are either barely doubling or they triple.

We are not doing anymore Hcg's. We are no closer to finding out anything so we are just doing the ultrasound on the 14th, Monday at 9:45 am.

Don't ask, I don't know how I feel. I want to be so excited, but I just can't.

We are probably having one. They say they 'doubt" that both embryos continued to thrive after implantation.

Don't ask, I know how I feel about this. I doubt anyone would even get it, and I wouldn't want to come off selfish and centered.

What can you do...pray for both of our babies, that numbers are just numbers and that the Lord the grandest physician of all has protected them both.

No comments: