Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

January 01, 2008

To be or not to be. That is the question.

After 48 hours of being very sick, ruling out the possibility that my fertility medications didn't interfere with the test, that I am not hyper stimulating and that I don't have some plague or flu bug I did "the" test.

During IVF you are warned sternly about doing this, it is very possible that with all the medications and chemical process that your body goes through you can get false negatives, as well as false positives. It is protection. Like wearing a helmet when you skate board. Oh, heck yeah it is going to hurt when you fall, but at least you won't crack your skull open.

The "stick" and the "pee" is telling us that I am pregnant!

The clinics, the doctors and the internet say that the blood test on January 2nd 2007 will tell the tell.



No comments: