Rebeka Elizabeth Maycee and Brennah Atlynd Brooke

January 08, 2008

Just another day in....

the life of a cautiously optimistic person.

Nothing great to report. Still feeling a tad yucky, I think it is more nerves than pregnancy sickness.

I asked the clinic to test my progesterone and estrodil this week and they said that there is nothing more we could if they were off, I am on progesterone oil a max dose IM in the butt nightly. They said that it is enough to support a huge pregnancy.

Just a thought, you know to maybe help things a bit.

I forgot for a moment, I have nothing to do with this.

Really, hopes, dreams, faith...well we will see. Medicine could care a less, medically, well they do know more than me so, pretty much I really am an incubator with emotions.

Continue to pray for all of us.

No comments: